[Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

Wed Apr 1 02:26:35 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Pruitt" <pruittk at roadrunner.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Zap 0.0.4 Beta has been uploaded to my drop box

> Yeah, I have experienced perfectly working setups stop functioning and then
> start functioning again without any indication there was ever a problem.
> It's probably one the biggest issues with X10 stuff.  Staying off house code
> A or house code M helps a bit in avoiding issues with neighbors.
>
> The TM751 I am using has had the antennae literally within a 1/6 of an inch
> away from the CM17A with no change on the problem house codes.   I don't
> think it is transmitting at all in the problem house codes.  On the
> problem-free house codes I can transmit out of the room with no problem.

It might be related to a feature I discovered just a year or two ago.

I have a fan in another room with a X-10 appliance module.

If the X-10 appliance module has the fan off, by turning the fan power switch off and then on the X-10 module acts like it has received an on command and the fan starts.

And I have one X-10 appliance module that works some times and some times does not.

I have always used house code "A" because the screw in light X-10 module refuses to change from "A-1" like the manual says it should.

SHF