[Coco] MESSUI 0.154 with Becker port

Guillaume Major gmajor at videotron.ca
Mon Sep 22 09:46:53 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

The floppy drives problem with the DRIVE OFF command was present in
Richard's original patch. But I didn't experience the other problems you are
having. Can you compare your results with the non GUI version from the Color
Computer archive? As I compiled both versions myself, I wonder if your
problems are specific to the MESSUI version.

Guillaume

"Bill Pierce via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com> a
écrit dans le message de
news:8D1A420DE6DA406-1254-13F49 at webmail-vm161.sysops.aol.com...