[Coco] No pixel wasted

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 14:32:45 EDT 2014

An admirable target for certain, and I hope to add one to my CC3.  I
understand the composite variety involved, if not the hsrdware required, it
would be nice if there was enough commonality for an adjustable core based
upon incoming signal.  If the 6847 component itself is generic enough, that
may be enough.

The VGA output is useful... thoughts on a possible HDMI output?

sk