[Coco] No pixel wasted

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:35:17 EDT 2014

each computer has a different video output. CSync, Negative HS/VS, Positive
HS/VS, 1.2-2.0V RGB at 60Hz, 0.8-1.6V PAL at 50Hz  etc.

Make them all to work in FPGA would be impossible or utterly complex that
would not fit. Voltage wise is impossible. I would need specialized ADCs
etc.

I am not even sure if I can use a MUX to switch between NTSC and PAL PLLs.

My target is make a Coco3 pristine output.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi