[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Porting MC-10 Basic Games to Coco

jimgerrie@ns.sympatico.ca [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Tue Sep 9 21:27:14 EDT 2014

Neat.  I remember it being quite a challenge to get arrow shooting working.  I never quite played that port through completely, so I have always wondered whether it had any major undiscovered bugs in it.  I'll have to revisit it.  It'd be neat to see your source code, but I imagine it's not simple getting it transferred from a real machine/disk.  Since that one already exists, perhaps I'll focus on porting other programs.  Thanks for the feedback.