[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: Porting MC-10 Basic Games to Coco

Russell Flowers coffeecircle@yahoo.com [ColorComputer] ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
Tue Sep 9 15:53:05 EDT 2014

I don't have an emulator set up right now, but these screenshots look fantastic!

One winter break (from school), I ported "Quest 1" to the CoCo (it was a Model 1/3 program in SoftSide). Your version looks pretty much like mine. One big cheat/shortcut I took - I didn't want to bother with drawing the arrow's path to see if it hit a wall, so I just made arrows hit or miss based on DEX. You could shoot around corners!

-- Russ