[Coco] A question for all you hardware hackers out there...

tim at franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Thu Oct 30 12:42:29 EDT 2014

I actually haven't chosen the actual FPGA yet because I'm not sure how much LE
space I need. I was considering a small Cyclone III or equivalent. The one I was
looking at I thought was 264 pins but it actually was 408. Anyway, I was just
trying to get a feel for what others have done. I have soldered small pitch SMT
components before but the FPGA's are pricy and mistakes can hit the pocketbook
pretty hard.

I'm still in the "investigating" mode of the project.