[Coco] [Color Computer] Multivue under latest NitrOS9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 23:12:08 EDT 2014

Nick... an installer?.... in OS9?....... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Then EVERYBODY would want to use OS9 and we wouldn't be that little exclusive elite club of people who won't help people get started in OS9.... That would be ABSURD :-P

Actually.... just get the MultiVue disk frm the repo.... boot it.
Once you get the OS9 prompt, type:
rename /dd/cmds/multistart autoexec
now reboot the system :-)

Bill Pierce