[Coco] [Color Computer] Multivue under latest NitrOS9

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Oct 28 22:58:31 EDT 2014

640x192x 4 uses twice the RAM and is slower to process but does look
nicer if used correctly.

I'd like to give it a go, that's why I was wondering if there were
installer scripts to automate the process for someone who is not so OS
savvy. The GUI is meant to make computers easier for people to use
right?

Nick