[Coco] NitrOS-9 L3 Code and Disk Images

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:11:29 EDT 2014

Hey Bob,  was yours a complete boot?  I have downloaded it but haven’t tried it yet.  The one I got from Kip almost completes boot but not quite.  I am thinking he has a different clock in his setup.  I am going to take this on to disassemble it as I have done to the original Level 2 code to get Nitros9 working the first time.

Bill Nobel