[Coco] vcc and WIDTH command when using HDB-DOS

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:26:32 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Al Hartman wrote:
> The solution to me seems to be to distribute the code in a .zip file and
> include a readme.txt whose first line says:

We all know nobody reads readme files :p

> STOP!!!
>
> If you didn't get this from the official distribution site:
>
> http://www.websiteaddress.com
>
> Do NOT proceed any further. Go get the latest version from the official
> site.

At least NitrOS-9 prints out its home URL when booting :)

Actually for "starter kit" bundles like Bill's I think it is fine to
redistribute all the software pieces, of versions that you are really
sure work well together. But of course clearly inform that the
original software is taken from there and there and should be updated
to latest "upstream" version before asking about help.

Tormod