[Coco] Printing from DW

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Oct 27 15:49:48 EDT 2014

See, people keep saying that, but it doesn't make my disk collection (in the
100's) of floppies go away.

Speak for yourself, and I'll speak for me.

I ordered two CocoSDC's to play with. But I will be primarily using Floppies
for the foreseeable future. It's just easier for my feeble old brain to
grasp. And it's how the system was designed.

- [ Al ]-