[Coco] Something of interest to the design people here

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Oct 27 12:59:01 EDT 2014

On Monday 27 October 2014 05:47:08 Mark McDougall did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On 26/10/2014 9:51 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > I found out years later that he had called the owner 3 times wanting
> > to fire me for insubordination, but the owner told him "not no but
> > hell no".
> >
> > Thats a warm fuzzy feeling at 11,000 feet over Lake Michigan when I
> > was told that.  In the owners airplane, a twin Cessna. :)
>
> You need to sell the movie rights to your biography Gene!
>
> Regards,

What?  And bore the heck out of anybody so desperate as to buy a ticket to
it?  Besides, production costs would be in the millions. I think not.
Most would probably call it fantasy, not believing for a second that it
could happen that way in real life.

But it seems like I did have an uncanny knack for being at the right
place, at the right time, to have participated in some small way with some
of our greatest projects back when JFK etc thought we had money to burn
for R&D.

Then the libs come along and moved all those $ into a black hole called
welfare, and wrote the R&D tax credits back out of the tax laws too.  The
end result is that only 5% of what was being done in 1955 is being done
today.  The results of course are predictable by anyone but the libs. I'd
like to outlaw their rose colored glasses that blind them to the real
world and common sense.

You see the results of that today because we are no longer the most
productive country on the planet, the Chinese Communist model has been
kicking our butts for years and now China is officially the top dog now.

As you all know, I think our Constitution and Bill of Rights are the two
most significant documents written since the Magna Carta.

But the folks in the windy city have a problem, Kelly is introducing house
bills, at Bloombergs request, 5 of them at last count, that would trash at
least the first 4 amendments in the Bill of Rights. She needs to be
encouraged to find another line of work on Nov 4th.  The libs in Colorado
got their tails docked in that recall, and Chicago needs to do likewise.

Sorry about the politics, but this country is fighting for its life.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)