[Coco] vcc and WIDTH command when using HDB-DOS

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Sun Oct 26 22:35:16 EDT 2014

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 4:30 PM, didier derny <didier at aida.org> wrote:
> It's not what the manual is saying
>
> Manual pdf page 4
>
> Cartridge Menu.
>
> "There are only two options here 'Load Cart' and 'Eject Cart'. A Cart in
> this context is any
> Program pack (.ROM File)  or run time loadable DLL file.  See the section
> entitled "loadable modules"
> For more information on this.

didier, one thing is VCC has had some bugs in it since the original
developer gave up on it.  At this point the VCC 1.43beta was a attempt
to give us the access to the becker port feature.

We are still hoping the original developer will actually follow
through on making it open source and putting on sourceforge or github,
but at this point most of us just live with the bugs that are in VCC.