[Coco] drivewire 4 with vcc 1.43beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 18:03:46 EDT 2014

On Oct 25, 2014 3:19 AM, "didier derny" <didier at aida.org> wrote:

> I used external rom
>   May be that the rom is not the right one (I used the one from cloud9
site)

>From the VCC beta website ( http://vcc.cococoding.com )

" HDBDOS for DW ROMs are included in this installation and can be found in
the same directory you installed Vcc to. "

This text is found on the download page, and if it had been noticed it
could have prevented the confusion here.  It looks like all the problems
are because you used a different ROM than the one provided.  We
specifically packaged that ROM because 1. its the right version and 2. It
has been tested by those of us working on the beta.  We had intended to
make this easy for users.

How can we make this work better for the future?