[Coco] nitros9 daily clean build script for Gene

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Oct 22 19:46:35 EDT 2014

On Wednesday 22 October 2014 16:37:09 Tormod Volden did opine
And Gene did reply:
> I suggested this so many times, but here it is on a silver plate, so
> you have no escape :) Untested, so please tell if there is something
> wrong, or if there is any reason you cannot use this.
>
> Tormod
>

> #!/bin/sh
> # NitrOS-9 daily clean build script
> # expects an existing repo in a "nitros9" directory
> set -e
> cd nitros9
> if ! hg incoming; then
>     echo "No new changes to pull"
>     exit 1
> fi
> hg pull
> hg update
> cd ..
> BUILD_DIR=nitros9-$(date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M)
> hg clone nitros9 $BUILD_DIR
> cd $BUILD_DIR
export NITROS9DIR `pwd` ?? or something similar
> make dsk dskcopy
> cd ..
>
> #only for Gene:
> chown -R gene:www-data $BUILD_DIR

Tried the make in level3, got thru coco3 to bootfiles, either somebody
renamed a file & didn't tell the makefile, or theres a missing / in the
coco3/bootfiles/makefile.  I'll look tomorrow as I need to get the trash
out yet tonight.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)