[Coco] Plague to DW users ?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 22 18:15:22 EDT 2014

On 23/10/2014 5:11 AM, Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) wrote:

> http://hackaday.com/2014/10/22/watch-that-windows-update-ftdi-drivers-are-killing-fake-chips/

If you read through the links you'll see that the drivers for the Prolific
USB<->Serial chips randomly BSOD having encountered a fake Prolific chip;
would explain why I get same on my machine at work!

The problem is, I bought the devices from a 'reputable' computer retailer.

Now that it's clear that this is the issue, who do I see to get my money back?

Regards,