[Coco] More CoCo forum updates

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 19:58:43 EDT 2014

Ok, been a busy few days with the forum updates in working on.

The original template I was using worked well for the new portal, but, not
so much when I installed the integrated image gallery. So, I selected one
of the stock templates and made a few changes,  and some custom background
images to give it more of a CoCo feel than the stock blue/silver. Now it
all looks pretty nice,  IMHO.

As stated earlier, the gallery is now integrated with the forum software,
and not an add-on domain. Members can create albums and upload their own
CoCo images thru the user control panel.

If anyone tries this and has a problem, please let me know. There was a
weird permissions issue that I think is ironed out. There are a few things
I still want to fix, all cosmetic at this point.

Viewing on a mobile device, the banner on the portal page is wonky (even on
a 10.5" Galaxy Tab S), but, on a PC looks as it should.

I'm standing in line with the family at Wild Adventures, waiting to go on
the haunted trail, so I'm gonna sign off for bit.

Later,

Brian