[Coco] Including an SSC

jmlaw at iprimus.com.au jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Sat Oct 11 01:49:02 EDT 2014

Louis Ciotti wrote:

>Well Darren has said he is going to release all the information to the
>public.  So if this really is wanted, maybe someone who wants the
>functionality can take the baton and make a variant with the SSC hitches on
>it.

Great point Louis. I was thinking even if it were completely doable, Darren
may have previous engagements or not have the personal interest to pursue it
either.

Developing something usually starts out not knowing 100% if the end result
will be a success or not (I’m going through that myself right now) and it
may not be worth the time for most without a clear end result. Especially if
it's not something they themselves are keen to use. I know I'll learn
something attempting my current project so I'm happy to have a go either
way. But CoCo time for all of us is limited so it's completely
understandable why most may not.

It may be a future project for someone. Not sure I have the skill for it,
but if no one else does it by the time I'm free to focus on it, I would at
least take a look, it's a huge maybe I'd be able to do anything with it
though as I don't have anywhere near the skill re all that which others here
do. So far three (hmm maybe 5) people(?) have expressed interest in extra
sound capabilities so it just may not be worth the time and effort either,
as cool as it would be.

We just have to wait and see I guess :)

Jason