[Coco] SSC discussion

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 22:03:33 EDT 2014

As far as sound quality, I suppose I would have to go with the Orch90 and
it was able to do stereo; however, I'm not aware of much software using it
outside of it's primary purpose of music.  The SSC was used in some games
from that era, in one form or another.

It is hard to code for something that isn't there.  Whether features are
used or not, should not, IMHO, disuade from those features from being
added... if those features can be added for little additional
time/cost/effort.

For example, the existing CocoSDC has 8 flash banks, ability to autostart
from any of them, use a new disk format, etc... and I've never used any of
those features.  Should they be there? IMHO, absolutely!, as one day I
will... as will anyone else who is inclined to do so... they are there just
waiting for us :)

Shain