[Coco] Including an SSC

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:37:23 EDT 2014

I'd prefer to call it a "conversation" :)

And unless you have the "locking plate" firmly affixed, one wrong move and
you've blown almost everything :)

And in addtion to having the Teensy manage the SSC functionallity, give it
multiple buffers that the Coco could fill and switch between... but, I
digress ;)

I wonder if there are enough places on the existing CocoSDC where leads
could be affixed and routed to a header affixed wth epoxy? (did I really
just type that?)

Shain