[Coco] SSC discussion

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:20:51 EDT 2014

Couldn't agree more Brian.  The voice chip on the TI-99/4 series was vastly
better (they did do the Speak&Spell, etc) and I still enjoy playing Parsec
(once upon a time, I programmed a CC2 clone I'd called Distac7)... but, it
would only say words from its internal vocabulary and not use the phonetic
creation that the SSC did (although there may have been a subsequent
revision which did).

Shain