[Coco] Including an SSC (was: CocoSDC)

S Klammer sklammer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 17:18:04 EDT 2014

Yes, I'd asked him a similar question to which he'd replied something like
'not an audio guy' :)

If there was even one I/O pin, could we get a serial connection to
something else?  Or add a programmable oscillator for 1 bit sound?

If a header was possible to be added now, then a custom case would be the
next option, especially with libraries and schools (etc) having 3D
printers...

Shain