[Coco] CocoSDC

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 9 18:51:41 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts"
To:"CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts"
Sent:Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:14:04 +1000
Subject:Re: [Coco] CocoSDC

 Does the CocoSDC recognise a SCSI interface (and drive(s))?
 This would be for the purpose of copying the file system (OS9) from
the
 HD to the CocoSDC.
 I could use one of the backup utils, but a direct DSAVE would be
easier.

No it doesn't Bob. It's strictly a SD card device.

But if you have a drive with a separate SCI controller (or even a real
floppy drive with controller) that you want to transfer files over to
the SD, use a multipak and put both controllers in.

I believe this is the recommended approach the Darren has mentioned in
his online instructions.

http://cocosdc.blogspot.com.au/p/in-addition-to-disk-images-located-on.html

Nick