[Coco] CocoSDC

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 18:14:04 EDT 2014

Hi Gene,

I'm still capable of doing the through-hole stuff, but shaky hands
preclude me from doing surface mount stuff.

@Darren two questions:(others please feel free to chip in :)

Does the CocoSDC recognise a SCSI interface (and drive(s))?
This would be for the purpose of copying the file system (OS9) from the
HD to the CocoSDC.
I could use one of the backup utils, but a direct DSAVE would be easier.

What is the approximate cost?

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia