[Coco] SD Card reader/writer or USB

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 00:30:09 EDT 2014

Seeing this thread, I can agree with the SDC controller as a renewal on the Coco.  I have watched threads stating a design for a new Coco 4, well if you really look at it this with the aformentioned additions of Mr. Klammer, this could grow the coco beyond it’s current state and be bacwards compatible.

Putting a controller at faster speeds can translate modern hardware into Coco understanding formats.  I see a lot of hardware using I2C and SPI now that the micro controller can translate for the Coco.

Bill Nobel