[Coco] Snakes for OS-9

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Oct 7 15:24:17 EDT 2014

On Tuesday 07 October 2014 11:47:06 tim lindner did opine
And Gene did reply:
> Is there a "Snakes" implementation for OS-9?
>
> By "Snakes", I mean a program that will detect it's own window size
> and draw character or graphic snakes running around in the window.

I've seen it Tim, but I don't believe its called Snakes.  I have find
looking for it, but I was never one to copy all the games to my HD, so if
it exists here, its on one of a grocery bag of carts, or on a similar
sized container of floppies.  If I even have it. I am not convinced it was
os9 though. It does not exist in my about a year old copy of nitros9
either.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)