[Coco] any source of 2x20 edge connector for the coco 2 or 3 ?

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Mon Oct 6 21:48:04 EDT 2014

Chad,
naturally I tried the easy way first, used two 40-pin sockets
crimped onto a ribbon cable. One of these was plugged
into the Coco's card slot via your board, the other to an FDC
cartridge. Unfortunately, all of the even pins became odds
and the odd pins even. (1>2, 2>1 ... 39>40, 40>39 etc.)
That's why I had to solder the cable to the board such a way
to get the Coco's card slot pin-1 connected to the FDC's pin-1.

Kandur

>>> https://www.oshpark.com/shared_projects/UGHgHdKm

>>> it is obvious that a prototype cartridge would be better...

>>> thanks