[Coco] Another installment to my Game Blog

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 15:36:04 EDT 2014

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 15:23:05 +1000
From: Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au>
To: CoCoList <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: Re: [Coco] Another installment to my Game Blog

> Other than using the Amiga for the retro experience, what is it about
> the Brilliance 2.0 software that makes you want to use it over a
> program running on the PC that has similar capabilities?

>>Bang! You nailed it in one!
>>It's all about the retro experience. The same reason all of us tinker

The reason I asked is due to the fact many musicians (hobbyists) still use
music sequencers
for the Atari ST series and Amiga computers, as opposed to using Ableton
Live, ProTools or other similar modern version of that tpye ofsoftware.

They seem to feel it's easier to use and/or more productive, so they keep
using it.
There may be some retro component that satisfies them as well, but it's
mostly because they like *that* software more than anything that has come
along since then.