[Coco] CoCo 2 composite video using MC1372

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 07:33:07 EDT 2014

Here I always do this mod to the brazilian clones, because most of time the
original RF output is a total crap. Bellow some pictures of my Codimex and
another from a friend that I have done little boards with the composite
circuit mentioned on the page 12 of 6847 datasheet. The only modification
that a I see fit was to put two 10K trimpots, one on each color line in
pulldown. The function is to to diminish the color saturation on the
artifacts mode.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/OsCodimex

Daniel