[Coco] CoCo 2 composite video using MC1372

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Sun Oct 5 23:52:35 EDT 2014

Hi, I posted a short video on You Tube, briefly showing the CoCo 2 composite circuit we were discussing earlier in the week. Unfortunately, no way to sync rastering on my Android phone, so the actual video of the monitor flickers horribly (but looks very crisp in reality). Best I could do this evening. This is the same circuit that Zippster has created a PCB for, which is available at OSHpark. I ordered a few of these and will do a follow up vid when I've assembled one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E5dp8U7Ukw

Cheers,
-Mike