[Coco] video composite on korean coco 26-3134A

Didier Derny didier at aida.org
Mon Oct 6 04:23:04 EDT 2014

I think the processor works, but not the video, I have to check more
precisely the video signals 'leaving' the 6847

any idea for a replacement for the diode 1N3064 ? not found by my usual
provider (has all the rest)
and I dont really want to pay overseas transport cost for only 1 diode...

thanks

--
didier