[Coco] Another installment to my Game Blog

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 01:06:07 EDT 2014

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 09:11:06 +1000
From: Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au>
To: CoCoList <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Subject: [Coco] Another installment to my Game Blog

>>http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/nickma/PopstarPilot/16.html

Thanks for the update.

I was just reading this from your game development blog
"The graphics for the game will be created as I did in the 80's using my
Commodore Amiga computer running the *Brilliance 2.0* graphics software by
Digital Creations. This program can be configured to operate with the same
pixel and color resolution as the Color Computer."

How do you get the graphics developed on the Amiga onto a Coco disk, or into
your PC so they can be downloaded to your Coco 3 via DW?

Other than using the Amiga for the retro experience, what is it about the
Brilliance 2.0 software that makes you want to use it over a program
running on the PC that has similar capabilities?