[Coco] does need

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 16:49:02 EST 2014

Another note Tormod, Turbo is NOT supported in Nitros9. The turbo versions of Notros9's DW4 client were never updated.
The turbo mode ONLY works in HDBDOS, if at all
If you burn the turbo rom, it will not run at regular speed and allow "normal" dw4 operations. Also, turbo does not always work with ecery Coco since various Cocos can have slight quirks in their timing speed.
Sp basically, the roms ending in "dw4" are for "experimental" use only. To use DW at normal speeds or with Nitros9, you must use the roms ending in dw3.
These roms really need to be renamed to reflect their usage. I made the same mistake of trying to use the "dw4" roms when I first tried to use Drivewire and HDBDOS.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com