[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 08:31:25 EST 2014

Hey Kip,  I think it might be time I give this out to the list.  I have been disassembling the L3 boot disk from 2 separate sources.  I have a copy of L3 from Bob Devries and Robert Gault.  Bob’s boot is setup for a SCSI HD, while Roberts is setup for emudsk VHD.  I can boot Roberts in VCC just fine. but Bob’s doesn’t (I don’t have the HW setup).  The link to my source files and the Images are here:

https://github.com/bnobel/Nitros9-Level-3 <https://github.com/bnobel/Nitros9-Level-3>

The source code is not complete yet for compiling, but the images are there as well as Alan Dekoks original instructions and modules.  I am progressively getting the code documented and getting it closer to the V3.3.0 code.

Bill Nobel