[Coco] Does anyone have a Level3 disk that actually boots?

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 28 01:29:16 EST 2014

Hi Guys!
I'd like to get this disk working with my IDE setup, so if someone is working on that I would be grateful for a booting copy once you are finished.  I'm still trying to figure out how to insert modules into the OS9boot file.
I just learned about Gene's way of splitting up the OS9boot file, adding/removing modules as needed in a subdirectory and putting it back together again.  I want to play with that and see what happens.  It sounds very interesting.
Bill Pierce, I also want to check out your way of altering an OS9boot file as well.  Details of your process would be quite helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com