[Coco] does need

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Nov 28 00:44:37 EST 2014

Hi Josh!
I can help with the HDB-DOS 3/4 eprom images.  As to ADOS-3, it has to be customized to your particular drive setup and it's been a LONG time since I did that.  I also have the Disk 1.1 rom handy as well.  I've burned many HDB-DOS and DISK 1.1 eproms over the last few years.  I'd be most happy to help.  Just get me the quantity of each you need and since there are a plethora of HDB-DOS images available, please tell me the EXACT one you will need burnt.  Remember you need slightly different Coco <-> Drivewire cables to use HDB-DOS DW3 as opposed to HDB-DOS DW4!  I'll be waiting...

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com