[Coco] rgb2vga alive!

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 16:24:39 EST 2014

I'm very pleased to announce that I apparently have the first operational
rgb2vga adapter outside of Luis's workshop!  The boards arrived from OSH
Park earlier this week and I built one this morning.  About 1/2 hour ago,
I was able to fire it up with my Coco3 and things look great.

There may be some tweaking necessary to shift the display to the left on
my monitor, but that's probably a simple thing to do for a man of Luis's
talents :-).

Next up, Apple 2, for which absolutely no VGA converter solution has ever
come close to being viewable...

Steve