[Coco] 1 or 2 meg upgrade

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 23:57:14 EST 2014

That is true Aaron.  OS-9/Nitros-9 allocates system memory for Process descriptors, Device tables and stack space for each program running on the system.  Bill is right that graphics are held outside of system space other than window tables (one table for each window open).  More memory beyond 512k only means you can have more data space for programs to do memory mapping for other means, like a text editor for huge files..

Bill Nobel