[Coco] create blank vhd file

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 02:01:13 EST 2014

David, you are right. Jeff had "os9boot.mor" that you renamed to "Coco3.rom" and it booted OS9 on startup.
You can still download Jeff's stuff from his site at
http://www.vavasour.ca/jeff/trs80.html
 and that rom is in the Coco3 emulator package

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com