[Coco] create blank vhd file

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Fri Nov 21 00:27:13 EST 2014

Bob,

At one time I think there might have been some information in Jeff
Vavasour's emulator about it as he put VHD support in his emulator
long ago.  I think he also had a ROM that would boot directly off of
the VHD that was setup as strickly OS-9.

I will have to go through my archives to find out.  Been a LONG time
since I have actually dug through my DOS stuff :D

--
David Ladd