[Coco] create blank vhd file

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 21:41:43 EST 2014

I wonder why everyone thinks that I *must* have BASIC partitions?

I DON'T want them. I just want a 128MB drive ENTIRELY for NitrOS9.

Anyway, I managed to do it with HxD, a windows hex file editor. This
gave me a blank file of the required size, which I can then format with
NitrOS9.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia