[Coco] The Ultimate MShell Video

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 20 22:19:22 EST 2014

Hi Bill,  I just did a little more testing and I was able to get the Level 3 Nitros-9 boot file split and disassembled using DW and PC utilties and MShell as the main file manager between the 2.

I have taken on a personal project of dissecting this code from Alan and kinda have it figured out.  I am use to his coding style which helps tremendously.

Bill Nobel