[Coco] The Ultimate MShell Video

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 10:11:48 EST 2014

For those that missed the previous link, here is the link to the most recent demonstration video for MShell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MoOP03Fchw8#t=0

I plan to do a series of short tutorial videos on each aspect of MShell soon.
For now I'm taking a short break from the project to get another project wound up, which will eventually lead me back to MShell to include that project. Too many projects!!!

You can download MShell at the MShell webpage and blog at:
https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui

and, Thanks for your support :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/