[Coco] Coco 1 Case Needed

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 20:41:21 EST 2014

Hi Coco Fans!

I have a Coco 1 F board version that I was able to rescue from being thrown
away.  Unfortunately the case was not so lucky, so I have a complete Coco 1
that is naked at the moment.  I haven't tested it yet, but I'm thinking
about waiting on that until it is safely in its own home/case.  Does anyone
have an empty case they have been sitting on for who knows how long that
they are willing to let go?  I would truly appreciate obtaining a case for
this naked Coco 1.  All its parts are showing!  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>