[Coco] Drivewire

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:48:18 EST 2014

Hi Steve,

I believe that it is possible to do this. Indeed, before I got my
CocoSDC, I had a setup like this: 2 80 track 5.25" drives, A Disto SCII
with 4-in-1, with two 120 MB Quantum SCSI drives. I used Drivewire with
that setup.

Having said that, I'm only using Drivewire 3; that's the only setup that
works for me. For the life of me I cannot get Drivewire4 to work. It
keeps giving me an error that COM1 is in use. Why is it that DW3 works
fine, but DW4 does not?

Oh, well, I keep plugging away at it.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia