[Coco] Drivewire

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 19 18:27:27 EST 2014

Just a curious question about Drivewire.  Can I have Drivewire connected to
my Coco3 along with my floppy drives and SCSI HD?  I'm not an OS9 user, but
do use Cloud-9's HDBDOS in a multipak slot.  I have been archiving thousands
of disks, and placing them on removable cartridges in my SCSI HD.  My goal
would be to transfer the data from these cartridges to a PC using DW.  I'm
not a hardware guy, but feel much more comfortable in the realm of software.
(I did write a Coco ML program to backup one SCSI cartridge to a second one
using my two SCSI HDs.  I think I could do the same for DW if I knew how to
connect all of these together.)  I also just received my SDC cart and
georgeous case, in case these might help this effort.

Thanks for the help.

--- Coco_Steve ---