[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Mon Nov 17 21:32:14 EST 2014

 Bill, I know of two. It depends what you want to do.

The first is called aTubeCatcher. This app is more geared toward processing You Tube videos, such as downloading and converting video formats; however, it has an option to capture streams and also capture the screen to a video file. Since screen capture to video is not its strength it lack certain features that other dedicated programs will have, yet I have found it very useful.

The second app is called Cam Studio. This is a dedicated screen capture application and very complete in features.

Usually what I do is capture the video then I use Movie Maker to edit it, add captions and where necessary, sound. In some cases I capture the audio as I record the video, in others I record the audio to an MP3 file and then add that to the video in Movie Maker.

If these apps do not serve your purpose please let us know what you want to do and your expectation of the app. Good luck! Salvador