[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 17:52:18 EST 2014

Steven, I'm starting to see what you mean in opening the OS9 directories. I've been doing some bug chasing and in doing so, I've been copying a bunch of files from the PC drive to OS9 so I can catch the bug and I'm getting really tired of clicking (Open Directory) on every OS9 directory change.
The PC drive directory changes already act in the manner you mentioned since they have no contect menus.
I may rethink how this works and change some actions. Maybe <cntrl>click opens the "dir context menu" and plain click opens the dir. This would make the PC and OS9 dir changes consistant, RSDOS file systems have no dirs so it's not an issue there..... What do you guys think?

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com