[Coco] CM-8 Monitor question

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 17 01:40:00 EST 2014

Degausing and rotating the monitor alignment magnets is the first (and
only) thing I would do.

Just be careful when turning those magnets or you'll make it worst
than what it already is. Slight movements and return it to the
original place if it doesn't correct the problem.

I have my original CM-8 from 1986. Still works as it did from the day
I bought it. I have a second CM8 I aquired as a backup, still in the
box. Haven't fired it up in 15 years. Hope it still works when the day
comes when it's called in for duty!

By that time, a version of Luis's RGB2VGA adapter should be available
as a compact single board board custom FPGA board selling for around
$40.... (it's Ok to dream isn't it?!)

Nick